- Coordinates: 43°23’10.0″N 12°57’13.3″E
- Address: B&B Fonte FrescaFrazione Moscano Vallemontagnana 111B , 1030, 60044 Fabriano AN, Italië
- Use your Google maps: B&B Fonte Fresca Frazione Moscano Vallemontagnana, Fabriano, Ancona, Italië
Optionally specify as an additional point: Via Pietro Nenni, 60044 Fabriano AN, Italië.
You then come via the Fabriano-Est exit and then ride the entire route on an asphalt road and you avoid a stretch of “white road” (dirt road) this way
- Directions: By car, follow the highway towards Ancona. Take the Ancona-Nord exit and continue on the highway towards Rome-Fabriano. At Fabriano take the Fabriano-Est exit and drive towards Fabriano. In Fabriano take the Vallemontagnana exit. The route to the B&B is signposted from here.
The distance from airports to Fonte Fresca is:
Ancona: 50 minutes
Perugia: 55 minutes
Bologna: 2 hours and 37minutes
Rome: 2 hours and 58 minutes
For up-to-date information, check with the appropriate airline:
- Düsseldorf Weze – Ancona; Monday and Friday
- Brussel Charleroi – Ancona; Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Brussel Charleroi – Bologna; daily
- Brussel Charleroi – Perugia; Tuesday and Saturday
- Eindhoven – Bologna; Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Eindhoven – Bologna; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Rotterdam – Perugia; Wednesday (July/Aug Tuesday) and Saturday
- Amsterdam – Ancona (with stopover in München); daily
- Amsterdam – Bologna, Rome, Florence ; daily
- Eindhoven – Bologna, Rome; daily
- Relaxed travel by (night) train is also possible!
See https://www.nsinternational.comFor example:
Route: Utrecht – Milaan – Ancona (departure 9:01 p.m. – arrival 2:32 p.m)
Route: Utrecht – Rome (departure 9:01 pm – arrival 2:10 pm)From Ancona or Rome there is a direct train connection to Fabriano.
- Car rental is then possible in Rome, Ancona or Fabriano.